Winter Proposal Ideas
Nikki and Trent's Magical Marriage Proposal in New York City
Emma and Brian's Snowy Proposal in Texas
Véronique and Ian's Epic Mountaintop Proposal
- Prepare for snow! Whether it’s a mild flurry or a full snowstorm, bundle up and embrace your romantic snowy proposal. If hail is a possibility, though, you should probably reschedule.
- Include your favorite parts of winter in your proposal plan! Have some hot chocolate prepared for celebrating, go ice-skating, or include some romantic holiday lights in your proposal setting.
- Bundle up and stay warm for your proposal, especially if it’s outdoors. Get your girl a nice new sweater, some boots, and maybe a cute scarf for some extra comfort!
- If you know it’s going to snow around the time you want to propose, try to pop the question at the beginning of the snowfall. That way, the snow will be fresh and clean enough to look good in pictures.
- Consider having your photographer hide from a distance to help keep the surprise! As long as you know where they’re hiding and where to stand, it’s a great way to make the proposal feel more intimate.
- Keep your loved ones involved by including them in the proposal plan, or plan a surprise engagement party with everyone!