Washington Marriage Proposal Ideas
Nick and Jenny's Surprise Marriage Proposal in Seattle
Houston and Harley's Surprise Mountain-Top Marriage Proposal
Joe and Deanna's Seattle Proposal
- Washington can be rainy, so it's especially important to know the weather forecast at the time of your proposal. Just in case, bring a cute umbrella and a change of clothes. If possible, have a back-up proposal location in case of weather issues!
- Make sure you capture the perfect memory of your proposal on camera! Whether that's with a professional photographer/videographer, or if you just set up a camera nearby, you'll definitely want pictures to remember the special moment when she says yes.
- Dress appropriately for your proposal location and season, but make sure you both look nice for photos. A great way to do this is to surprise them with a new outfit for your special date!
- Try to plan a general idea of your proposal timeframe, but know that it will vary no matter what. You may know you want to ask the question within a certain half hour, but the exact moment when you get down on one knee can usually happen naturally.
- Maintain the surprise factor by planning around dates when she would expect a proposal, and don't tell anyone your plan who might not keep the secret!
- It's important to include your loved ones in your dream proposal. You can have them present for the proposal, hiding in the background, or waiting elsewhere for an engagement party! Whatever you decide, just make sure your family and friends feel included in this huge chapter of your lives.