Tennessee Marriage Proposal Ideas
Sami and William
Sara and Alec's Proposal at Nashville's Botanical Gardens
Lauren and Adam's Stunning Proposal at the Orpheum
- When you begin to plan your proposal, make sure the weather will be nice on the day you plan to pop the question. Check the forecast as far in advance as possible, and plan your date accordingly. In case of sudden changes, plan for a backup location indoors.
- Make sure you capture the perfect memory of your proposal on camera! Whether that's with a professional photographer/videographer, or if you just set up a camera nearby, you'll definitely want pictures to remember the special moment when she says yes.
- Don’t forget that literally everyone you know will probably see these photos, so dress well! If your proposal will be outdoors, you can be a little more casual, but always dress to impress.
- In proposals, as with all surprises, timing is everything. But this is your relationship, and when it’s the right time to kneel down and ask that unforgettable question, you’ll know it. Trust your instinct, and don’t stress!
- Everyone wants his or her proposal to be a surprise. That’s part of what makes the event so exciting! Don’t share your plans with anyone who might ruin the surprise factor. Plan for a date she would never expect a ring, but if you think she would appreciate the sentimentality of an anniversary or favorite holiday, do that!
- It's always important to include your loved ones in the proposal. You can have them present for the proposal, hiding in the background, or waiting elsewhere for an engagement party! Just make sure your family and friends are involved in your dream engagement.