Summer Marriage Proposal Ideas
Michael and Kristyn's Hawaii Beach Proposal
Julianne and Maik | Santorini Marriage Proposal
Jamie and Joey's Amazing Proposal in Maui
- Depending on where you are, summer temperatures can be pleasantly warm or absolutely miserable. Check the weather a couple of weeks ahead of time, and make sure your perfect proposal won’t be ruined by rain or blistering heat!
- Since summer is a popular time for weddings and family photos, a lot of photographers book up quickly during summer months. Make sure to schedule your proposal photographer asap!
- Come up with a way to make sure your girlfriend looks and feels her best on the day of; nobody wants to be caught sweaty in loungewear for proposal photos! A cute beach outfit or sundress will be the best apparel options for a summer proposal.
- Summer is all about happy sunny days, so time the question around the sunrise or sunset for the most magical lighting.
- The best way to maintain the surprise of the proposal is to coordinate around dates when she would never expect a ring. However, if you have the opportunity to propose on a summer anniversary or during a particularly romantic vacation, go for it!
- Including loved ones is always important for a marriage proposal. Try to have friends and family waiting after the proposal for a surprise engagement party barbecue!