Scavenger Hunt Marriage Proposal Ideas
Scavenger Hunt Proposals
Shane Co. Couple: Jess & Jeff’s Scavenger Hunt Proposal
Josh and Kayla | Scavenger Hunt Proposal
Michelle and Michael | Maui Scavenger Hunt Proposal
- To avoid any major weather issues, try to keep all of your clues in the same town. This way, it’s easier to predict a forecast and your scavenger hunt won’t take too long.
- You’ll want pictures of every location as she figures out the clue or meets her next surprise guest. Either have a team of photographers with one hiding at each location, or risk the suspicion of having a single photographer tag along for the entire outing.
- She’ll be waiting to see you the whole day, so look your best! Wear her favorite shirt of yours, or dress to coordinate with her outfit for pictures.
- Have someone with her as she goes through the scavenger hunt to update you on her progress. This way, you’ll be ready and in position when she gets to her final clue!
- The scavenger hunt will be a surprise in itself, but as she makes it through the clues and gets close to where you are, she’ll probably figure out what’s going on. For this type of proposal, part of the surprise is replaced with anticipation, which is just as romantic.
- You will definitely need help setting up the scavenger hunt, since you won’t be there as she solves each clue. Ask your closest friends and family to join in as guests at each clue!