Same-Sex Marriage Proposal Ideas
Chris and Nick's Sunset Cliffs Proposal
Ryan and Nicholas' Proposal in Florida
Joella and Madeline
- Check the forecast as far in advance as possible to avoid any weather-related problems in your proposal. (And be prepared for any surprise weather changes!)
- Try to find photographers who specialize or have experience in proposal pictures. You don’t want to miss the most important picture as you get down on one knee!
- Dress appropriately for your proposal location and season, but make sure you both look nice for photos. A great way to do this is to surprise them with a new outfit for your special date!
- A lot of people like to propose around meaningful dates, such as holidays, anniversaries, or birthdays. This is perfect proposal timing, especially if you can include any cute couple traditions you two might have.
- Everyone wants to be surprised by his or her proposal! Be careful not to share your plans with people who might spoil the surprise.
- Keep your loved ones involved by including them in the proposal plan, or plan a surprise engagement party with everyone! If your family and friends can't make it to the proposal or celebration, include them over the phone or on Skype.