New York Proposal Ideas
New York Proposals
Emily and Paul | New York City Highline Proposal
Quentin and Marilet's New York Marriage Proposal
Nikki and Trent's Magical Marriage Proposal in New York City
- From the moment you know when you want to propose, you should check the average weather for that time of the year. When it gets closer to the date, keep checking for any weather mishaps that may require postponing your proposal.
- New York has so many options for photography! Propose on a rooftop to feature the iconic NYC skyline and Statue of Liberty, or pop the question in Central Park for a cute outdoorsy proposal.
- Don’t forget that literally everyone you know will probably see these photos, so dress well! If your proposal will be outdoors, you can be a little more casual, but always dress to impress.
- In proposals, as with all surprises, timing is everything. But this is your relationship, and when it’s the right time to kneel down and ask that unforgettable question, you’ll know it. Trust your instinct, and don’t stress!
- Everyone wants his or her proposal to be a surprise. That’s part of what makes the event so exciting! Don’t share your plans with anyone who might ruin the surprise factor.
- It’s always a good idea to involve your family and friends in the proposal. If you’re going to NYC on vacation for the proposal, they may not be able to join, but you can still have a surprise engagement party when you return!