Musical Proposal Ideas
Anna and Alex's Amazingly Entertaining A Capella Proposal
VIDEO: Wedding Singer Surprises Bandmate with Marriage Proposal during Fake Wedding
Clayton and Anna - Serenade Proposal
- When you begin to plan your proposal, make sure the weather will be nice on the day (or night) you plan to pop the question. Check the forecast as far in advance as possible, and plan your date accordingly. In case of sudden changes, plan for a backup location indoors.
- Make sure you capture the memory of your perfect musical proposal on video! If you can hire a professional videographer to be there when you propose, you'll always be able to remember the special way you popped the question through music.
- Don’t forget that literally everyone you know will probably see these photos and videos, so dress well! If your proposal will be outdoors or at a small concert, you can be a little more casual, but always dress to impress.
- Time the actual question just a few moments after she realizes what’s going on. This is a great way to get the most adorable shock pictures, and it makes her dream proposal feel even longer! If you're the one performing for the proposal, get down on one knee and propose at the end of the song but with instruments still playing in the background. If you're at a concert, any time is perfect, especially during a special song.
- Try not to spoil the surprise by telling anyone who might spill the beans. Of course you want to share with family and friends, but gossip can put a damper on your perfectly planned proposal if your love finds out what you're up to!
- It's always important to include your loved ones in the proposal, but especially one so sweet and special! You can have them present for the proposal, performing with you, hiding in the background, or waiting elsewhere for an engagement party! Just make sure your family and friends are involved in your dream engagement.