Miami Marriage Proposal Ideas
Julia and Alex's Marriage Proposal in Miami
Stephanie and Matt
Andrea and Mark | Photoshoot Proposal in Florida
Justin DeMutiis Photography |
Book a Flash Mob |
- Known for its mild temperatures, expect Miami to be fairly warm no matter the season. It may get rainy though, so check the forecast before your big day!
- The beaches in Miami are beautiful, so you’ll want your pictures to reflect that! Book your photographers as far in advance as possible, and discuss your proposal plans to get the cutest proposal pictures ever.
- As tempting as it may be to embrace vacation mode for your proposal, please don’t wear a floral tourist shirt. Go with a light dress shirt and some cute summer shorts, and get a cute new sundress for her!
- The only thing that can make a Miami beach proposal even more romantic is a perfect sunset background. If you can pull off a perfect sunset on the beach, she’s sure to swoon.
- No matter what, keep the proposal a surprise! Don’t let her know your plan, and think of an excuse if she starts asking questions.
- Consider bringing your family and closest friends for the proposal! If that’s not possible, just involve them over the phone or Skype. Whatever you do, don’t let Facebook be your family’s main source of info about your engagement.