Magical Proposal Ideas
Kalynn + Cheng-Hsien | A Magic Trick Proposal
Magical Marriage Proposal
Brent and Sarah | Magician Proposes at Show | Video
- When you begin to plan your proposal, make sure the weather will be nice on the day you plan to pop the question. If your magic trick is to take place outdoors, you don't want your proposal props to get ruined! Check the forecast as far in advance as possible, and plan your date accordingly. In case of sudden changes, plan for a backup location indoors.
- Any proposal should be caught on camera, but especially one as interesting and unique as a magical marriage proposal. Opt for a professional videographer to capture both your special moment and the magic trick!
- Make sure your love feels and looks her best for the big day! Have a friend take her to get her nails done, plan a surprise new outfit for her, and make an excuse for her to dress up without revealing your plan.
- Time the actual question just a few moments after she realizes what’s going on. This is a great way to get the most adorable shock pictures, and it makes your magic trick proposal feel even longer!
- Everyone wants his or her proposal to be a surprise. That’s part of what makes the event so exciting! Don’t share your plans with anyone who might ruin the surprise factor. Plan for a date she would never expect a ring, and correspond with any needed assistants discreetly ahead of time. If you're proposing at a public magic show, make sure the magician knows what's going on!
- Family and friends should always be involved in your proposal in some way. After all, this is a huge part of your life, and so are they! Either include them in the trick when you pop the question, or plan a surprise celebration after she says yes.