Louisiana Marriage Proposal Ideas
Dominik and Victoria's Box Of Chocolates Proposal in New Orleans
Jennifer and Adam
Anna and Vinnie
Kamila Harris |
Project Proposal |
Book a Flash Mob |
- Lousiana is so swampy that pretty much any time of the year will be super humid, but that's okay! The biggest weather issues are hurricanes, so try not to avoid the southern area of Louisiana from about June to November.
- Louisiana is full of gorgeous old Cajun town areas and plantations, so you'll want pictures to capture that! Whether you choose a professional photographer/videographer, or if you just set up a camera nearby, you'll definitely want pictures to remember the special moment when she says yes.
- Since Louisiana is so hot, dress for warm weather! If you really want your pictures to reflect the whole Cajun romance theme, take your lady shopping in some real southern boutiques for the perfect date night outfit. Light bell sleeves, short skirts/Daisy Dukes, and cowgirl boots are instant style in the south.
- Of course avoid hurricane season, but don't forget to plan your timing for the day of. Try to plan a general idea of your proposal timeframe, but know that it will vary no matter what. You may know you want to ask the question within a certain half hour, but the exact moment when you get down on one knee can usually happen naturally!
- Try not to spoil the surprise by telling anyone who might spill the beans. Of course you want to share with family and friends, but gossip can put a damper on your perfectly planned proposal if your lady finds out what you're up to!
- Family and friends should always be involved in your proposal in some way. After all, this is a huge part of your life, and so are they! Either include them when you pop the question, or plan a surprise celebration after she says yes.