Las Vegas Marriage Proposal Ideas
Ericka and Zach's Bungee Jump Proposal
Chelsea and Christopher | Las Vegas Proposal
Las Vegas Flash Mob Proposal
- Las Vegas is known for its dry heat. Don’t worry about the possibility of rain, but check the weather forecast, just in case!
- The great thing about proposing in such a busy city is that there are plenty of photographers! Look around, find a business you like, and book a photoshoot date asap.
- Vegas is warm pretty much year-round, so bring clothes that will keep you cool. Just tell your girl you’ll have a nice date one night, and embrace the glitzy Vegas atmosphere for your proposal attire!
- To get the most our of your Vegas proposal, wait until night to pop the question. The city lights against the night sky will look amazing in your pictures as you kneel down to propose.
- A surprise trip to Vegas is exciting, but don’t let it ruin the surprise of your proposal! Tell her the vacation is for a birthday, holiday, or anniversary to throw her off your trail.
- This might not work for everyone, but consider bringing family and friends on your trip. It’s a great way to make your proposal even more special by involving your loved ones!