Houston Marriage Proposal Ideas
Matthew and Ashley's Macaroon Proposal
Yessenia and Eric
Mary and Kelly
Book a Flash Mob |
- Houston has two seasons: super hot and not so hot. Unless you propose in the middle of winter, plan for pretty warm weather! If it looks like it may rain a lot, you should postpone the proposal in case of floods.
- Photographers in Houston are generally friendly and always up for a fun photo shoot. Even if your favorite photog has never done a proposal, they’ll probably be willing to work with you!
- Dress for warm weather, but check the forecast as far in advance as possible. Texas weather can be clear as day one moment and pouring rain the next.
- Time the actual question just a few moments after she realizes what’s going on. This is a great way to get the most adorable shock pictures, and it makes her dream proposal feel even longer!
- The best way to maintain the surprise of the proposal is by planning around dates when she would never expect a ring. But if you have the opportunity to propose on an anniversary or during a particularly romantic vacation, go for it.
- Including family and friends in your proposal is instant romance. It’s so thoughtful, and having loved ones around will make the big moment even more meaningful and memorable!