Destination Proposal Ideas
Jes and Nihal's Venice Gondola Proposal
Jordan and Caleb
Andrew and Tiffany's Proposal at The Stairway to Heaven
Book a Flash Mob |
Global Proposal Photography
- First and foremost, care for the ring while travelling. If you’re flying, take it on carry-on, just in case your luggage is lost.
- Make it unique! Destination proposals are always amazing, but think outside the tourist box when it comes to location. Icebergs, hidden caves, and mountaintops make for a truly once-in-a-lifetime marriage proposal.
- Most destination proposals are not exactly close to home, so you should time the proposal close to the beginning of your trip. This way, the rest of the trip serves as an unforgettable proposal celebration!
- Depending on location, language barriers may make it hard to arrange for a professional photographer after you arrive. Look up services and book online, and set a schedule with the photographer before the trip begins.
- If the destination is to be a surprise, make sure she brings the proper clothing. Even if you don’t want to tell her the location, give her an estimate of the weather and activities to dress for. (Hint: A special date night!)
- Consider including your families and/or friends on the trip! If that isn’t possible, or if you would prefer privacy, make sure to propose in a location with cellphone service or Wi-Fi so that loved ones can still feel included.