Dallas Marriage Proposal Ideas
Dallas Marriage Proposals
Cory & Ivy's Proposal at the Dallas Cowboys AT&T Stadium
A Surprise Marriage Proposal at the Same Place as their First Date
Brittany and John
- Always plan ahead with the weather in mind. Dallas is one of the few places in Texas that sometimes gets snow; so if you’re lucky enough to have a snowy proposal, don’t miss out.
- Book your photographer in advance, and take a look through their portfolio to get an idea of their artistic style. (They’ll also know all the best places for romantic photos in Dallas!)
- One of the cutest ways to plan your outfits for the proposal is by surprising her with a special new date outfit! You can either buy the outfit yourself and gift it before your date, or send her shopping with friends and your credit card.
- The best times for outdoor lighting are early in the morning or just before sunset, so keep the location and time of day in mind while planning your sweet Dallas proposal!
- No matter what anyone says, we all want to be surprised! Don’t let her know your marriage proposal is coming, and don’t share your plan with anyone who might spill the beans.
- If Dallas is your home, it should be easy to include all your loved ones in the proposal! If not, invite those most important to you and your love to a surprise engagement party the night of the proposal.