Colorado Marriage Proposal Ideas
Paris and Pierce's Winter Proposal in Vail
Kellsi and Chase
Katrina and Nicholas
Sara Lynn Photographic |
Book a Flash Mob |
- A popular vacation spot, Colorado is an amazing place to propose at any time of the year. Take her up in the mountains on a romantic getaway, or propose on a family ski trip! Either way, plan for cool to warm weather, and always check the forecast.
- Try to include the gorgeous mountains in your proposal for amazing pictures! And don't forget to book a professional photographer and/or videographer as far in advance as possible. You'll definitely want pictures to remember the special day when she says yes!
- If you do propose when it's cold, make sure you're both bundled up and warm for the proposal. You should still look nice for photos, but nobody wants to be freezing during the proposal. Take her somewhere nearby for hot chocolate to warm up afterwards!
- Since Colorado is so popular, try to plan your proposal around the most crowded tourist times. If that isn't possible or if you just really want your proposal on a certain date, look for a secluded place to pop the question.
- Try not to spoil the surprise by telling anyone who might spill the beans. Of course you want to share with family and friends, but gossip can put a damper on your perfectly planned proposal if your lady finds out what you're up to!
- Always do your best to include your loved ones in the proposal! For locals, it can be as simple as proposing in front of all your family and friends or planning a surprise engagement party nearby. If you're proposing on a vacation, you can bring your family and friends along or just include them in your planning process. No matter what, make sure your family and friends hear about your engagement first before posting it all over social media.