Birthday Proposal Ideas
Ana and Adan
Iroshini and Gabriel
Annie and Jun
Book a Flash Mob |
- You should check the weather as far in advance as possible while setting a date for the proposal , but be prepared for unexpected changes. If your location is outside and it starts to rain, don’t freak out! After all, who doesn’t dream of being kissed in the rain? Just bring a change of clothes, rainboots, and a cute umbrella.
- Don't forget to book your professional photographer ahead of time! This will be the best birthday gift ever, so you'll definitely both want pictures to remember it. Look around the location you want to propose, check Facebook, and find someone who will capture your perfect proposal.
- Make sure your love feels and looks her best for the big day! Have a friend take her to get her nails done, plan a surprise new outfit for her, and make an excuse for her to dress up without revealing your plan.
- Birthdays are such a memorable time to propose, so you really can't go wrong! If you pop the question in the morning, she'll spend her entire birthday in absolute bliss over the engagement. Or you can plan a fun birthday outing to keep her busy during the day while you wait to propose over a special birthday dinner.
- Try not to spoil the surprise by telling anyone who might spill the beans. Of course you want to share with family and friends, but gossip can put a damper on your perfectly planned proposal if your lady finds out what you're up to!
- It's always important to include your loved ones in the proposal, and on a birthday, it shouldn't be too hard to get everyone together. You can have them present for the proposal, hiding in the background, or waiting elsewhere for a surprise birthday/engagement party! Just make sure your family and friends are involved in your dream engagement.