Here’s the run-down of all our new features:
• Self-publishing platform – Now newly engaged couples can log in, design their own post with photos and videos, and share their proposal with their very own unique URL.
• Ring Finder – Readers are able to search for rings based on design elements and brand, “favorite” their most adored styles and share them with their friends and family (hint, hint: their future husband). The ring finder will feature engagement rings of all shapes, sizes and styles, and all listings will include a photo, description and direct link to purchase!
• Vendor Guide – A comprehensive directory of vendors across the country who can cater to even the wildest of proposal requests, from photographers and proposal planners to videographers, flash mob companies, creative services and more.
• Photo Gallery – Search through proposal photos based on adorable categories: the one-knee shot, the reaction, the goofy couple, and tons of other boards.
• Advice for Men – A resource section of the site dedicated to advice on proposal planning, selecting the diamond, what to expect for costs, engagement ring cuts and more. An expert will be available to offer free idea suggestions as well as connect men with planners and vendors to help execute.
• Proposal Idea Search – An easy-to-navigate interactive tool that allows men to describe their significant other and/or relationship in a few sentences, which will result in recommend ideas for the proposal.
To all of you who have been readers since we started in late 2011, thank you for your continued support. We hope all these new features give you an even deeper love for the site. If you have any questions, comments, or want to see our full press release, email us.